Digital Transformation – tourism
– For-profit organizations (OBL) legally incorporated in Quebec;
– Non-profit organizations (NPOs) legally incorporated in Quebec;
– Cooperatives legally incorporated in Quebec;
– Aboriginal communities, organizations and nations recognized by the National Assembly.
With commercial activities in the field of tourist activities, attractions, festivals and events in all regions of Quebec.
Ex. tourist attractions, museums, sporting events, ski resorts,
agrotourism, adventure tourism, aboriginal tourism, heritage sites, historical sites
spas, outfitters, interpretation centers, etc.
– Businesses whose sole activity is accommodation, catering or retailing, or a combination of these activities;
– Municipal, regional or sectoral entities, except when acting as promoter
collective projects for the direct benefit of eligible companies;
– State-owned companies or companies majority-owned by a state-owned company;
– Companies under the protection of the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act or the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act;
– Applicants who, during the two years preceding the application for financial assistance, have failed to meet their obligations after having been duly warned to do so when previous financial assistance was awarded;
– Companies without operating permits;
– Companies listed in the Registre des entreprises non admissibles aux contrats publics (RENA);
– Service companies such as travel agencies, aggregators, resellers, promoters, etc;
– Charter or scheduled transport companies that do not operate in the
such as excursions, sightseeing, etc.
– Clubs you need to be a member of (sailing club, sports club, etc.), the services of
and specialized schools.
Objectives – Eligible support
The objectives of the Digital Transformation program are to promote the digital transformation of companies through the optimization and/or implementation of technological solutions:
- Expertise services should help diagnose and select digital solutions, or draw up a company’s strategic digital plan;
- Expertise services are designed to help companies find, implement and optimize the technological solutions they need for their digital transformation;
- Expertise in implementing technological solutions, training managers and staff in the use of the tool, making the company autonomous in its digital transformation.
- Support for the creation, optimization, management, distribution and analysis of digital or multi-channel campaigns, social networks, websites, SEO, digital content (unless essential to the choice and implementation of digital technologies. Example: online ticketing or CRM). The quotation must clearly demonstrate the purpose of the support;
- Marketing analyses (market, persona, ROI, etc.) need to be carried out in a context of digital transformation, to enable companies to make informed decisions about the choice of digital solutions. The quote must clearly demonstrate the purpose of the support.
Quote – Tender
1- The estimate must be presented “per breacket” of hours and tasks to be carried out;
2- The quote must be submitted, approved and signed by the supported company;
3- Once the company has accepted the estimate and signed it, the must send it to us;
4- Since the coaching service is subsidized by the MTO and MEIE, it must meet eligibility criteria, so the specification of the digital tasks to be performed must also be verified by ÉAQ (Contre signé ÉAQ Virage Numérique).
Financial support equivalent to 80% of fees, up to $6640 for a maximum of 40 hours.
Conditions to be met:
1- The chosen support firm must not be a technology solution provider, and must be neutral in its choice of solutions;
2- The chosen coaching firm must offer digital coaching services in line with program objectives and established themes;
3- The chosen support firm must be located in Quebec.
There are also 3 essential criteria to meet:
1) The company must be eligible;
2) The support mandate itself must be eligible;
3) The supplier of the digital coaching expertise service must also be eligible.